Wolfson Digital shall process the data about Users, which Users have voluntarily submitted to the Wolfson Digital platform. Users understand that the submission of data to Wolfson Digital is voluntary, but they will not be able to use the Wolfson Digital platform and the services it renders unless the data are submitted.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users, visit, register, place an order, fill out a form, or perform any other action in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available through our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, first and last name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about the way Users connect to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Information
Wolfson Digital collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To Personalize User Experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site so we can improve our products and services.
- To Improve our Site and Offerings. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To Improve Customer Service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To Process Transactions. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To Send Periodic Emails. The email address Users provide for order processing, will generally only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. User will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site or by using the Unsubscribe link found in our emails.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not for any reason sell Users personal identification information to others. We may disclose both personal information, as well as share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users, with our business partners, trusted affiliates, third party service providers, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Types of third parties we may disclose your personal information to:
- Third Party Service Providers. We may employ third parties to perform services on our behalf. These services have access to personal information only to the extent that it is needed to perform the requested services and only if the third party has an appropriate commitment to protect personal information.
- Analytics. We employ third party analytics vendors which may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags, and other similar technologies on our Site, they may also collect or have access to information about you which they may collect over time and across different websites, to provide us with aggregate information.
- Payment Processor. We employ the service of a payment processor, which collects and processes payment information only to the extent that is necessary to complete your purchase.